MICROBLADING FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT?
• 24 hours prior to your appointment, DO NOT CONSUME ALCOHOL, ADVIL or other blood thinners such as Ibuprofen, Aspirin, Niacin or Vitamin E.
• Botox should be done 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after the procedure.
• Avoid booking during your menstrual cycle as it can increase your pain.
• No waxing, tanning or tinting 3 days before.
• You may arrive with your brows filled, we can see idea of the type of brows you prefer. you are also encouraged to bring reference pictures with you.
• Plan for your procedure to take up to 2.5 hours.
You are NOT a suitable candidate for this procedure if you are:
• History of Keloids or Hypertrophic scarring
• Allergies to lidocaine, tetracaine, epinephrine, nickel or hair dyes.
• Viral infections and/or diseases
• Pacemaker or major heart problems
• Organ transplant
• Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
• Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
• Accutane in the past year
• Heart conditions, Uncontrolled High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Poor general health.
• Any treatment, medication, or illness that compromises the immune system / healing would make you NOT a good candidate for micropigmentation procedures.
How long does a microblading treatment take?
Microblading is a 2 step process, usually spaced 4-6 weeks apart. It is important to complete both sessions.